BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Friday, October 16, 2009

Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.



Orphan Sunday is coming up....If you have not heard about it, check it out. There is still time to have your church get on board. What an awesome and simple concept. Wow, we really are busy in life aren't we? Just missing the boat it seems on God's kids that have been left behind. Time to step up...All of us and give these children a voice. It is no longer an option to ignore this crisis. And for those of us doing something, it is time to do more....I am clearly speaking to myself here! I need to think more along these lines every day. When I think I am starting to "do a good job" at this whole effort...is when I am the most jacked up! It is the tip of the iceberg. The time is now...Time is wasting, but more importantly, children's lives are being lost...senselessly. And there is love that needs to be poured all over so so many children all over the world.
Please be in prayer about what God is calling you to do to see change for these 147 million...

1 comment:

the truman's said...

All I can say is I love you Momma! YOU ARE doing a great job, yes it is time to open our eyes and do more!!!!! Now let's figure out what that means!

Love your whole crew,
Stacey and crew....soon to be 8!