BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Friday, September 5, 2008

We are #5 on the Waiting List!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Okay, so I told a few of you we were #4 on the girl waiting list yesterday and I just found out that we are actually #5. Do I wish we were #4, yes, and even more I wish we were #1 but I am happy that we are not #30! I need to take a breath! Okay, so what this means it that there are 4 other families waiting ahead of us to get their referrals of a baby girl 0-12 months old. God's perfect timing..If I could know what he knows or be able to see what He sees I am sure I would be blown away. The fact that He is bringing us together with another baby girl way over in Ethiopia is just wild. I love it. And let me say...there are no dull moments in the adoption world! You just never know what lies ahead.
God bless you all who have been contacting us. We are so thankful to have so many people on board and excited about Little Miss Sunshine. She is loved so big already.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

We will know who our Little Miss Sunshine is before we know it. I can't believe you are in your 3rd trimester and look so dadgum HOT!!! Love ya, Mama!

Ella Marie Boutique said...

You will have that sweet baby girl home so soon. Oh my goodness this wait is so amazing to see who God is going to place into your hearts, into your home and into your arms forever. Little Miss Sunshine will fit right into your wonderful joyful beautiful Christian family.
Love, The VonStroups
encounteringella.blogspot.com

Kristi J said...

Congrats on your #....You're way ahead of us...We're #23, but are excited and know it will be here soon, We're following you guys, Kristi

Ruthanne said...

Woo Hoo!!! How amazing it would it be to have your little girl's "Welcome to America" letter signed by our first African American president?!? (maybe that's not appealing to everyone but I think it would be really cool.)

Leah Reeves said...

You will be #1 before you know it. I am excited for your family. Two little girls.......that sounds good. Do you have any names picked out?