BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Saturday, October 27, 2007

5th annual Halloween Party

Hello all. It's Eric. I am up on Saturday at my standard 5 a.m. I actually slept in a little longer. I wanted to update everyone on our world. We are having our 5th annual Halloween party and Bianca is staying away from home at her grandparents for her first time. Our party is a great excuse for adults to dress up and be young. We have a blast and we dance a lot. It is so fun and we couldn't pass it up even though Chantelle and I are both struggling to part with Bianca. She is doing fantastic by the way. She has been totally sleeping through the night in her own bed. She is also the life of every party. She has such a great personality. She laughs a lot and she is always engaging with people. Chantelle has not been blogging because she is full-time mom and I mean serious. I don't know how she has adapted so well because this has been such a huge transition. Chantelle is an amazing mom and I love watching her raise our little girl. We are both loving the parent thing. It seems like we're doing a pretty good job. Bianca is a very good baby though. She is so good and we don't have to deal with a lot of the normal baby things. All is well.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OK Eric I am a total stalker who has been reading your blog regularly for a couple of months now! You must post new pictures of Bianca! She is the cutest little gal ever!
So glad you have her home and all is well,
Jennifer
www.adoptingbambina.com