BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I know It's been a while

It's Eric. Well it's 4 a.m. on a Saturday morning and I'm up. Both girls are out, but Chantelle was up until the wee hours because she had tea too late. Things are going great having Bianca home. She is a hit and a hoot. She is such the entertainer. She is always smiling. She wakes up smiling. In the mornings when she rolls over with her eyes open I am on my computer across the room and she raises up and waves and is smiling at me. Talk about amazing. She has been so easy for the most part. It has been a huge adjustment for our family, but Chantelle has been the real trooper. She has her nonstop no matter what mood Bianca is in and we have found out she is pretty head strong. I have maintained my normal routine so it has been much different for me. We are working on balancing out the responsibilities. Chantelle is an amazing momma I must say. She is a natural and her and Bianca have totally bonded. Chantelle has been doing it all. She is managing to even cook dinner at night many nights and it's not just simple things either. Thursday night she ended up cooking the entire meal with Bianca in one arm. How's that for capable? I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life. I am thankful. Life is good in our household and we thank everyone for the support and for the positive energy and prayers that have been sent our way.

2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Hi guys!!! I'm so glad to see pictures of sweet little Bianca. I feel so honored to have been able to meet her in person and be at one of your first 'family' dinners. Keep those pictures coming!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on bringing your daughter home. Thank you for being so bold in giving God the glory.

Eric, shoot me an e-mail at byeager@go2cpi.com some time.

Brad Yeager