BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Bianca Photos!





Hi everyone!!! New photos of baby Bianca! She is doing this hilarious thing with her tongue...She discovered her tongue today and now you cannot stop her from sticking it out. Her top 2 front teeth are coming through the gums and now she also loves to GRIND HER TEETH!!!!! Yikes!!! The sound makes me crazy!!! HEr hair is still doing it's own thing and she is hard to get a good photo of b/c she is always on the move!!! That is why the nap time photos seem to come more easily!
Not much time but wanted to update...She will be turning one next month! I can hardly believe it! I will check in again very soon now that I have sorted out my equipment! Much Love-Chantelle

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is sooo cute! I'm lovin' the rug she is sitting on.
Is that her nursery? Would love to see photos of her nursery. You dress her so adorably I'm sure her room is amazing.
So happy for you guys. Have been following your blog for a while, since we started our journey back in July.
www.adoptingbambina.com

Ruthanne said...

YAY!! New pictures of Bianca!!!! She's SO adorable!!
Glad you guys are getting into the swing of things!!

Cheri said...

That is a pretty girl and I LOVE her on-the-move photos. She is HOT stuff. I love that little girl!

Darcy said...

Hi Chantelle,
We met at the Westin. . . I was with my mom and our sweet Lucia. I found your blog to see how Bianca is doing. It gives me hope to see her at home. We are on pins and needles 4 weeks into PGN. So glad to see you all are so happy and adjusted. She is gorgeous! Love the outfits!
Darcy McMurray
McMurraymania.blogspot.com