BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Sunday, October 28, 2007

PHOTOS....FINALLY!!!!!!

So sorry it has taken me so long to get new photos up...I let my memory cards get overlaoded and it has been a pain trying to sort them out...Don't ask...sometimes it is the simple things that bog me down. I have been being very selfish with my time! BIANCA!!! Since we have been home I have been loving life!!!!!! I still look at her every day and cannot beleive she is here. Truely the most amazing thing we have ever done- a statement that does not even come close to doing justice to my feelings!
It was a major transition at first, but then once I kind of set up a bit of a routine we have had a ball!!! We do all kind of life stuff together and I think I laugh now more than I ever have and that is a BIG statement!
These are no the best photos, but it seems like I have been one beat late on most of her photos lately! She is so fast I have to really focus to keep up! I promise to get more photos up soon as I am starting to take more again...The first few weeks I just looked at her, which was my plan, and now I am starting to get the camera out....Finally unpacked and back to some sort of normalcy!
I hope you are all doing great! We have had so much awesome support since being home. It has been fantastic and as Eric already said, Bianca is just doing so great! Getting late here so I will sign off for now. Much Love-Chantelle

1 comment:

Kristen and the Gang said...

WElCOME HOME, SWEET BIANCA!!!!! I hope you are all settling in really well and your mommy will get lots of pics on here really soon!!! I can't wait to see that beautiful little face!!