BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Friday, October 31, 2008

WHO LOVES HALLOWEEN??????????


Check out this Little Hippie posing Diva! How hilarious!
Our little groovy chic got some wardrobe assistance from Grammy B. She tailored this little number to fit her perfectly!

Ready to OD on candy! Momma and Bianca are ready to rumble!!!! Peace Out!



How cute are these two? This is one of our friend's daughter with Bianca..She is soon to be a big sis from Ethiopia also!!!!

Here are 2 crazy ladies! My friend Michelle and myself...I was a rocker/hippie, and she was a scarecrow. Michelle is going to be an Ethiopia momma also!

Trick or Treat "In Action"

Family pic...Did I mention I am married to Brett Micheals from Poison...I don't like to brag about it, so I don't mention it much.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

crack me up! Love Eric's tats! I want some. Glad y'all had fun.

Leah Reeves said...

I think next year Scott and I will have to dress up with Gabre.
You guys look so cute!
I read your 7 things list. I want an OmniPeace tatoo. I have one tatoo already two may be too many.

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

These are terrific! What a surprise to see Paeton and I! I have some of these photos we took for you.