BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

6 weeks back in PGN!


Hey you crazy kids! Okay, today is 6 weeks back in....Totally believing to get out at 8 weeks, so 2 more...Wahoo! I can do some serious math....I am obsessed with the date....Wonder why? Eric and I are talking more and more about the realities of Bianca being in our home soon! I love it! I have so much planned for us....Okay, mainly just staring at her...and thinking everything she does is brilliant. Is that wrong? Today I am just being thanksful for our family's health and happiness. We have such an awesome life. I really could not ask for more, except to get Bianca home ASAP, of course. Thanks for all that so many of you do for us...We appreciate the fact that we have so many people who already love Bianca and are believing for her to get home soon.


As always, we will keep you posted as soon as we get more info.


Love-Chantelle

No comments: