BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sweet Tuesday-

Not a lot to report here this week. We are in a waiting pattern and is looking like around Aug.12 to hear something. Most all of the resubmits are coming out 8 weeks after the resub date.
Dang, so hard to envision what it will be like to actually bring Bianca home....SOOO excited and also just kind of freaked out. WOW, so this is an every day thing! I can only imagine what our days will be filled with! I feel like I will just spend my time looking at her! I know we will have to do other stuff too, but I have a lot of looking to do! So many days of waiting to see this child, once we finally get home we are going to have lots of family time and week day lunches with dad. Am I going to start calling Eric and dad? Geez, I cannot go there! Okay I need to compose myself. I just feel like it is right around the corner for the first time in a long time! I have been reading about so many people who are going to get their kids and it makes me so excited. To think about these little lives and who many people are invested in bringing them home. It has really given me a whole new view of God. And I guess exactly how big he really is. That he can orchestrate bringing all of these kids to their families is really beyond me. I think that is why I am so excited about the non-profit organization that we are starting. I can't wait to be a part of bringing people together with their children. Just since we really started to move forward with the group, just a week or so ago, I have had 5 people talk to me about adoption. Now is that a coincidence or what?

What a great life! I will check in later in the week. I will be at Candy's for a few days hanging out with the boys. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Bianca is beautiful -- I hope she comes home SOON !!!!!