BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Tuesday, July 3, 2007


Happy 4th EVERYONE!!!! I hope you all enjoy a day off....I am sure that you deserve it!!!! The weeks are rolling by, and NOT TOO fast for me! I am missing that little sweet pea in Guatemala.


We have been back in PGN now for 3 weeks...So on the very bright side every day is one day closer to Bianca coming home!!!!!


I am so excited as I am sure you can tell, but I also know that I will be freaked out when we actually get the call that she is coming home. I know my life will change is a HUGE way...just cannot wrap my head around that yet. Maybe it is similar to being pregnant. The waiting gives you time to prepare....At this point I am then 13 months pregnant! Wahoo!!!


Eric handles all of the waiting much better than me, as most of you would imagine. I am learning (much of the time against my will) how to be a bit more patient.


We are heading out to my friend Cheri's for a pool/bar-b-que day for the 4th. Then back to the house in the evening to hang out with the Seabaugh family to grill out and watch fireworks!


I hope you guys are all great. Thanks for keeping up with us!


No comments: