BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Do I look Older?




Happy 8 months old Bianca!!! Today the little lady is officially 8 months old. I can hardly believe it! We should throw a party...I love a party! I am so glad so many of you are so interested in keeping up with the blog. I am doing much better keeping it updated. Until we get the good good news you will be learning more than you would ever want to know about what goes on in my own head! How fun is that? Okay, don't answer that.



I need to apologize....I scolded some of you for getting on to me for not updating the blog daily...And as I read through a few things on it (for the first time) a few nights ago, I CLEARLY see that I wrote specifically that I would post every day or so.....Those of you who know me best also know that I pretty much do things as the spirit moves me....Hence I am a free bird and sometimes have trouble being consistent.



Life here is fantastic...Getting in a lot of pool time recently at our best Cape G friend's house. Also working on some cool stuff which you will learn about in upcoming entries. I should be getting some new photos of the little lady soon. We seem to get them every month at her check ups....This is my third week home since our visit and I am feeling like we are going to be getting out of PGN within the next 3 weeks or so.....I am a bit obsessed about it, so I am keeping busy with other fun stuff. Heading out to see Candy, Mark, Fisher, & Klein next week. Those fellas totally keep you on your toes and they say the most hilarious things. I can hardly wait to be around them for a few days.

No comments: