BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Please Watch The Sidebar Chapman Family Interview Clip.....

I just watched the Larry King interview with the Chapman family, and then found this interview with Good Morning America. If you have not seen it, it is so worth your time. Here is a family that has gone through such a tragedy and still see God in it all. I am so moved by seeing the strength in this family and ONCE AGAIN...such a reminder of how precious life is.
I know so many of us have been in prayer for this family and will continue to do so, and for me, it was really inspiring to see them sharing publicly their grieving process. I know it will help others.
Much Love-Just keeping it real-Chantelle

1 comment:

J, A, T and Y said...

Thanks for visiting our blog. Your daughter is beautiful! So fun to meet great families through this amazing journey that we are all on!!!!