BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Friday, January 30, 2009

Two Weeks Down & Getting Closer Every Second!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

So sorry I have not emailed or called all of you personally who have left such great emails, comments, and voicemail...I am a flake...Sorry! I have been holding out for good news, though I did not feel like it was coming today. There is good news...We have been successfully waiting as the #1 family on the baby girl wait list for 2 weeks now! That is awesome...So I feel like now we are getting more in the realistic area of referral times. I am super hoping to get our referral next week for my B-day. How awesome would that gift be? I am pretty sure it would be next to impossible to top.
I did make it one whole week without stalking/annoying our people at IAN...I was really impressed with my own discipline. I did not know I had it in me! I am always DYING to know what is going on, but this week, I actually did O.K....Not great, but ok.
And for those of you (Cheri) who ask first thing..."Do we have a baby?" When I call...Love you and please stop! ha ha You know I will alert all forms of media ASAP once we get the call!
I am overwhelmed by the support and love I feel from my fellow bloggers, new & old friends, family, and even strangers that leave comments...It is just amazing how much love and support Little Miss Sunshine is already getting and we do not even know her yet! I hope she feels every bit of these good vibes & love wherever she is tonight. I pray that someone is picking her up when she cries, kissing on her, and making her belly laugh a lot while she waits for us. I pray for her family and that God would bless and protect them for making this selfless choice to give her a different life. And I am praying for all of you families waiting for referrals, waiting on court dates, stuck in the middle of the system, and for those of you making flight arrangements to go to this awesome country to experience the culture and meet your child for the first time. I am in it with you.
Much Love
Chantelle

7 comments:

Susie said...

You know God wont be late Chantelle, but oh the wait, its absolutely the hardest part. Did you see that Target carries "Little Miss Sunshine" items? I thought of you immediately. Susie

Upstatemamma said...

The wait is so hard, isn't it? I simply cannot wait to see the news of your referral (and not ONLY because my family moves up the waitlist every time someone gets a referral :)).I too am praying for everyone at every step along the way. Including you - hoping and praying for that birthday miracle :)

michelle said...

Love your heart in praying for LMS. Ditto, as I am there with you too.
Michelle

Kim Dampier said...

Ohh how I hope that she comes in time for your b-day!!! Waiting is just awful! Praying for you every night!

Kim

P.S. Just had our 1st home study visit, it feels like this is going to take FOREVER!!! :)

Cheri said...

Now give me a little credit....I talk to you on the phone or in person at least 1 time per day. I have only asked 1 time (O.K. maybe 2 times.) I haven't asked in OVER A WEEK! I am waiting patiently though it's hard not to talk about. I am just excited to meet my new lunch date!!! I even have a possible name suggestion but won't mention it until you ask!ha!

McMurrays said...

Can't wait to here the news! What a fabulous B-day gift! Waiting is so hard. . the referral wait was the hardest time for me in our process.
Praying!

Suzanne said...

My 2 1/2 year old son was watching me read over your lastest post and was checking out Pics of Bianca. I asked him if he wan'ts to marry her and he said yes.

Does she like pasty, red heads? he he