BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Still has not settled in!!!!!


Is this a dream????? Heck NO!!!!! I can still hardly believe that Bianca has conquered the dreaded PGN!!!!! That little turkey will be coming home in no time now. I have been sitting in her room and I get choked up thinking about all of the times I have been in there thinking about her. I have had to many emotions sitting in that adorable nursery. I wonder what it will be like for Bianca to wake up in her room and what it will be like when I go in her room and pick her up. I think about her dad rocking her in the rocking chair and reading her stories. I cannot wait to watch Eric be a dad. He is such an amazing person and I can only imagine what Bianca will think about her daddy. I know he will be so full of love for his little girl! I wonder what she will be like, what her little voice will sound like and what she will be passionate about....So so many things to consider!!! But more than anything I just think about her happiness and how I just want to be a good mom and raise her to be confident in the person God made her. So, today I celebrate my little girl! What an inexpressible joy I have these days.....Chantelle

2 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

Congrats on your OUT from PGN...your Bianca is on her way home!!! Just a few more weeks and Bianca wil be in your arms forever!!! What an amazing feeling it will be!!! Maybe someday our Bianca's can meet??? Congrats again!

Krista said...

Congrats again. We are OUT too! Hope we see you all in Guatemala. We can't be there soon enough (you know that feeling).