BIG LOVE BLOG- Our story of love and family

-

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Where's Eric in all of this?

Hello all. I have been very busy at the office so I look forward to reading Chantelle's blog and appreciating her hilarious writing style like the rest of you. I am so pumped about all that is going on in our world right now and I thank God for how wonderful He has been to us. I want to thank everyone who has been following our blog and following our journey. We feel your support and prayers and we are all creating one heck of a welcome home for little Bianca. Our little girl has no idea what kind of support system she has waiting for her and how much she is going to add to our lives. I am so glad that Chantelle has spent countless hours pouring into this blog so that everyone can really be a part of our little girl's journey home and our lives as we experience it. I'm writing pretty late for me so I may stop making as much sense. It's funny because Chantelle is up at 12 and 1 writing the blog and I'm up at 4 or 5 reading it. What a pair. We're almost home free and Bianca will be lying in bed with us on a Saturday morning. I don't think I can even fathom how much this is going to change me and us. We are so pumped. Talk to you later.

No comments: